Saving Energy with Door Closing Systems
With a family, oftentimes it seems that the doors to your house are always open. Whether from the constant bustle of the in and out to work, school, and other activities, Door Closing Systems patented Ultra Glide Door Closer is a smart investment for any homeowner looking to reduce their energy usage.
How It Works
By gently ensuring your door closes by itself every time its opened, this Door Closer helps improve both security measures and makes your household more energy efficient. Available in three colors and suited to work with existing sliding doors, our technology will not damage the rollers or tracks of your doors.
Our quick installation is key in reducing energy usage by trapping air-conditioned or heated air where it needs to be. Not to mention that our system can be combined with a self-latching device to prevent small children from entering or exiting locations in your house without your supervision.
Additional Energy Saving Measures
Other great tips to help make your home more energy efficient include:
- Using a programmable thermostat to further save on energy
- Keeping your air ducts and air filters clean
- Sealing doors and windows with weatherstripping and caulking as necessary
- Installing low-flow toilets and showerheads
- Skip rinsing your dishes before loading the dishwasher
- Change all light bulbs in your house to LEDs
- Consider replacing old windows to new Low-E windows
- Use ceiling fans to help circulate air and keep your house comfortable
- If possible, purchase ENERGY STAR appliances
Want to learn more about the Ultra Glide? Contact Door Closing Systems at 480-719-8393